The Final Cut Pro User Group Network (FCPUG Network) has announced the Fourth Annual Amsterdam SuperMeet, to take place on Sunday, Sept 11, 2011 at the Hotel Krasnapolsky in the heart of Amsterdam during IBC 2011. Doors open at 16:00 with the "SuperMeet Digital Showcase" featuring over 23 software and hardware developers.
The Amsterdam SuperMeet will further celebrate the Tenth Anniversary of SuperMeets and promises to be the single largest gathering of Final Cut , Adobe, Avid and Autodesk editors, gurus and digital filmmakers during IBC 2011.
Full agenda available online - the show will feature:
* Michael Wohl, one of the creators of the original Final Cut Pro. Michael will show off the latest on Final Cut Pro X from Apple. "I'm excited to join the SuperMeet cast and crew once again in Amsterdam," states Wohl. "There's a lot of myths circulating in the industry as to what Final Cut Pro X can and cannot do."
"That's my focus at the SuperMeet, to clear up the confusion about what Final Cut Pro X editors can do now."
* Film editor Eddie Hamilton will describe the editorial of "X-Men: First Class" and "Kick-Ass."
* DSLR Guru Philip Bloom will screen “The Best of Bloom,” a special compilation of video clips for the SuperMeet encompassing Bloom's best work over the last year.
* Colorist Dado Valentic will discuss his workflow using the latest Davinci Resolve for Mac (BAFTA winning ‘Flying with Monsters’ (2011), ‘Carmen in 3D’ (2011)
* Rounding out the evening will be the always wild and fun "World Famous Raffle," where over €34,000 (Euros) worth of valuable filmmaker-related prizes will be handed out to dozens of lucky winners.
SuperMeet Presentations will begin at 19:00 and continue until 23:00. Tickets are on sale online for €15.00 each plus ticket fee and $10.00 for students and teachers with valid ID.
Full agenda online. To book and for more details go to the SuperMeet website.