Digital Arts has recently launched a magazine app on Apple’s Newsstand, bringing all of the features, tutorials, trend overviews and reviews from the print magazine to your iPad. But we want to offer you more. We are looking for new and innovative ways to bring you the content you love in new and exciting forms, tapping the latest technology developments in digital publishing to provide a dynamic interactive experience.
We're inviting you to share your thoughts with the Digital Arts team so we can continue to deliver the content you enjoy in the format that you prefer.
By taking part in the Digital Arts 2012 Reader Survey, you could be in with a chance of winning the new iPad. We also have five £100 iTunes vouchers to give away, along with five annual subscriptions!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prizes are 1x new iPad, 5x £100 iTunes vouchers, 5x annual subscriptions!
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter this competition. Entries are invited worldwide, but the iTunes vouchers are only available as prizes to entrants in countries where the iTunes Store can be purchaed from.
- Employees of IDG Communications and their families are not eligible to enter the competition. Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP or telephone number range.
- Proof of sending entry by email is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- The closing date is Noon on April 16.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified.
- Names of winners are available on request to ash_patel (at) idg.co.uk.