Clothing and accessories brand Lazy Oaf -- whose 80s-influenced wares often skirt the line between charmingly naive-cool and Look At This Fucking Hipster -- is bringing its Drawing Club live art back for a second year.
Drawing Club 2010 is being held to promote the launch of a new T-shirt collection featuring art by some wonderful illustrators, including Mike Perry, Luke Best, Gemma Correll, Rosy Nicholas, Joe Baglow and Andrew Groves. There's also a tote bag by Richard Fairhead.
All are welcome, and the event runs from 6-9pm on May 20 in Soho’s Shorts Gardens.
Activities planned for the night include:
- Watch live drawing from the amazing Jean Julien, Tom Edwards, Zero Ten, Nicholas Saunders, Chrissie Abbott, Rosy Nicholas, Bob London and Ian Stevenson.
- Draw directly onto our 500 multi-coloured helium balloons.
- Fill the walls with your masterpieces using the multitude of pens provided by Posca.
- Get your hands on the brand new T-shirt collection and meet some of the designers behind the art.
- Grab free arty goodie bags handed to the first 25 visitors.
- Go giddy with drinks from Kopparberg.
The venue will also be operating as a limited-edition store and exhibition space from May 20 to June 6.