Graffiti collective End of the Line wraps up its year by opening an exhibition, Shades of Things to Come, in Shoreditch, London tonight. The show features graffiti artists hand-picked from all over Europe for their boundary-pushing work.
All but one of the artists has come to London for 10 days to create artworks specially for the event. The artists include:
- Bom.K: Intricate and extraordinary artist with brutal but beautiful subject matter, Paris, France.
- Rabodiga: Talented young female artist with a delicate and refined style, Zaragoza, Spain.
- Aryz: Character artist with an uncanny ability to go big from Barcelona, Spain.
- Biser: Mixed media artist and toy sculptor from the Black Forest, Germany.
- Does: Letter styler with incredible freehand dexterity hailing from Sittard, Holland.
- Nychos: Unique styled aerosol cartoonist from Vienna, Austria.
- Probs: Master of many styles and third-dimensional technician, London, UK.
- Tizer: Veteran of the London scene.
End of the Line presents ‘'Shades of Things to Come'’, an exploration into the contemporary world of freehand graffiti. We have selected incredible artists from across europe who really push the boundaries of freehand aerosol art. Each artist has a unique, individual style and represents a different discipline of dirty handstyles and technical dexterity.
As well as specially commissioned works, the exhibition features canvases, installations, sculpture, mixed-media pieces, and live painting events. There will also be limited-edition works available to buy.
The exhibition takes place at the Maverik Showroom in London.