Light Blue Software has released version 2 of Light Blue: Photo, its business management software for photographers.
The Light Blue team says that every single screen in Light Blue: Photo has been completely redesigned, polishing the interface and adding dozens of new enhancements.
Amongst new feature found in version 2 of Light Blue: Photo are.
• Even more flexible invoice, quote & receipt templates that users can customise with their own branding.
• Customisable sets of fields.
• The ability to schedule meetings, consultations and viewing sessions as well as shoots.
• An easy way of tracking mileage and expenses.
• The option to assign different members of staff to shoots, meetings and tasks - especially suitable for larger businesses.
Additionally, users on Mac OS X Leopard or Snow Leopard can now enjoy two-way sync with Apple's iCal.
System requirements are Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5, Intel or PowerPC Mac, Mac OS X 10.6, Intel only, Windows XP Professional, Home Edition (Service Pack 3) and Windows Vista Ultimate, Business, Home (Service Pack 1).
Light Blue: Photo v2 is available now. Existing users of v1.x can update their copy for £85 (including VAT) -- while new copies cost £295 (including VAT).