Adobe Systems is taking its new Creative Suite on tour to 12 US cities in February and March. The seminars are free, but require participants sign-up on the Web.
Targeted to creative directors, art directors, studio managers, print production managers, graphic designers, Web designers and creative technology managers, the seminars will focus on how the suite can simplify print and Web publishing. Specific attention will be on:
- Quickly preview, tag and sort images with the improved File Browser in Adobe Photoshop CS.
- Achieve a consistent look between photos with the new Photoshop CS Match Color command, which instantly matches the color scheme of one image to another.
- Create graphics with new 3D tools and advanced typographical controls in Adobe Illustrator CS.
- Boost your productivity in Adobe InDesign CS with the new Separations Preview palette to help prevent printing errors and the new Story Editor for integrated word processing.
- Easily create professional, standards-compliant Web sites with Adobe GoLive CS.
- Find files faster and track versions easily with Version Cue.
- Save time with a single installer and serial number that lets you control what you install and when you install it.
More information on the seminars, including cities, dates and times, is available from Adobe's Web site.