5 Top tips Ian Keltie
1. Pick the right images. Work with your client to find what suits the job best.
2. Visualise the end result before you start; get it down on paper, if you can. It will save you time and potential heartache.
3. Composition is king. Use a striking foreground image, but pay close attention to the scale and appropriateness of background images too.
4. Don’t overload. While it’s tempting to keep adding elements, there is an art in knowing when to stop.
5. Be your own critic. Always look at what you’re going to do next, not what you did yesterday.